Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Something good in your life!

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner mRs.GaToR's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 14th, 2001
    Posts
    1,883
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    What is the one good thing in your life that really made you change your life and ways of thinking?

    Mine is meeting GaToR and chloe......2 of the most supportive people i have ever met!
    They both have made me realize changes i need to make in my real life and both have been behind me all the way. Even on days im so down on myself...just to hear GaToRs voice of encouragement...or see chloes *HUGS* cause she loves me...have made some of my toughest days so much easier.

    GaToR.......i love you and i AM the lucky one!!! *G*
    chloe....*HUGS*Smoooooooooches cause i love ya!!!!!

    ------------------
    I am who I am and if you dont like the way I am....tough shit.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Paige420's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 21st, 2001
    Posts
    354
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    actually... it was an event.. or rather.. a few events.. which made me appreciate well.. anything better.. the first.. was holdig my best friend in my arms.. feeling his last bretah on my face.. and hearing the last words from his mouth.. then watching him die... TOTALLY changed my life as of that day... the second event.. which some of you might know about.. was being diagnosed with a disease that has no cure.. when i was diagnosed..... i felt my life was missing something, and i decided that week, that i was going to do everything i've ever dreamed of, before my time comes.. and so far, i've yet to do but one simple task, and my list will be complete smile

    ------------------
    When they came for the communists, I wasn't a communist, so I did nothing.
    When they came for the Jews, I wasn't Jewish, so I did nothing.
    Then they came for teh Gypsies, but I wasn't Gypsy, so I did nothing.
    And then they came for me, and there was no one left to do anything.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *VBS* smile

    ------------------
    "A good heart...is the SUN....for it shines bright and never changes..."

    William Shakespeare

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner Myra's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 14th, 2000
    Posts
    2,554
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My kids.... really it was my kids.I partied, I stayed out late... No i never did drugs but the odd time I'd drive home after having a few too many. My kids changed all that for me, I take things much more seriously now. I appereciate things much more than I ever did before. Kids are gifts....

    ------------------
    If you go parachuting, and your parachute doesn't open, and you friends are all watching you fall, I think a funny gag would be to pretend you were swimming.

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner mRs.GaToR's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 14th, 2001
    Posts
    1,883
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *HUGS* Paige and Myra *S

    ------------------
    I am who I am and if you dont like the way I am....tough shit.

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner The Lady Belle's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2000
    Posts
    2,933
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The first guy I had a crush on at my favourite chatroom..the Front Porch at Party House...

    He told me I was smart and sometimes I left him for dead in our chats..and this guy was a neuropsychologist!!

    He gave me the incentive to go back to school and do my Painting and Decorating course..

    Pity that we lost contact with each other because I would love to show him what I've achieved in this year alone..

    ------------------
    Sounds of laughter..
    Shades of love...
    Death Defying

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Kerala's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 9th, 2001
    Posts
    367
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I would have to say my best mate Ursula in Ireland...she took care of me when I couldn't do it for myself anymore...it's because of her that for the first time in my life I know what I'm truly about...I can never thank her enough for that...

    And secondly it would have to be my best friend from highschool even though she was killed when I was 16 she taught me how to trust people again and helped me tear down the walls I had built up in my life so that I wouldn't get hurt...not a day goes by that I don't think of her.

    ------------------
    Love wounds. There is no love that does not pierce the hands and feet. Love's exquisite happiness is also love's exquisite pain. I do not seek pain but there is pain. I do not seek suffering but there is suffering. It is better not to flinch, not to try and avoid those things in love's direction. It is not easy, this love, but only the impossible is worth the effort.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •